Home Delivery is here!
The corona virus crisis has completely transformed every aspect of life in the UK, and PedalMe has seen business shift remarkably quickly.
Central London deliveries to busy offices are usually the bedrock of our work. Instead we are now seeing a bigger variety of jobs including home delivery services for businesses that have had to adapt themselves.
We launched our home delivery service last week and we have had a great response from people we know already as well as new customers attracted to our quick and reliable low-carbon deliveries.
Below are some of those companies that we are delighted to be working with to help get their products and produce to people stuck at home:
– Furanxo: a wine bar and shop in Dalston that is offering same-day delivery of their delicious Spanish food and wine. Transport yourself from your Hackney kitchen to Andalucia!
– Coleman Coffee: located in Waterloo, the guys at Coleman Coffee are offering delivery of their Brazilian Alta Vista roast as whole beans or ground coffee to anyone within a four mile radius of their shop.
– Dunns Bakery: a Crouch End institution that is 200 years old and still going strong. Anyone living nearby can order delicious bread and pastries direct to their doorstep.
– The Butchery: if it’s meat you want, The Butchery can sort you out with top quality cuts from their Bermondsey railway arch. They also supply other staples such as free range eggs.
– East London Liquor Company: ELLC produces and imports a range of quality spirits and mixers. They are currently offering to bring the bar to your home in East London (and some of North London too).
– Feedr: Fresh food hampers + pre-prepped meals, delivered to your door. Feedr has joined forces with a selection of their community of healthy, fresh food vendors to give you access to great food whilst you’re at home. They deliver to many central London postcodes and are expanding services all the time.
Feedr can also help any food suppliers out there looking for ordering and delivery fulfilment software. If you are new to offering home delivery, or your current software systems are not coping, drop them a line at [email protected].
– Elysia: Artisan grocery boxes delivered to your door! Elysia have changed their business from catering to artisan grocery supply. They are partnering with others within their community to provide the best quality ingredients from sourdough bread to delicious pasture-fed meat.
Set up an account with us (through your web browser at pedalme.app) and then get in touch with the dispatch team to activate the discount – [email protected] or 0203 189 1612
We are also delighted to be working with Little Village, a charity that distributes baby clothing and equipment to households that struggle to afford things that the majority of us take for granted. We have been out to families as far afield as Sutton and they are always delighted and beyond grateful to receive their supplies from the good people of Little Village.